National Seminar 2023 Community Plaza Table
Community Plaza Table
The Community Plaza will be an open space within the normal exhibit area of Handbell Commons. This space will allow individual members, ensembles, or non-profit organizations to promote a product, event, or service, and share information about their programs.
Consider these ideas of how you might take advantage of this opportunity
- Crafters and hobbyists showcase your work
- HMA Areas: promote the events and services available to your members
- Ensembles and soloists: sell your CDs and DVDs and recruit members
- Handbell coaches and clinicians: share information about the services you offer
- Entrepreneurs: market your products and ideas
Cost: $150 HMA members, $200 non-members
- One 6’ skirted table with two chairs in an open courtyard setting
- Listing in printed event program and on event webpage
- Limit one table per person/organization
Terms and Conditions
- You should plan to have your table staffed anytime the Handbell Commons is open and no other event activities are scheduled.
- The number of tables in the Community Plaza is limited, so be sure to apply early.
- Tables will not have access to power and the display area is limited to the tabletop and directly behind the table.
- All Community Plaza applications will be reviewed by and are subject to the approval of the planning committee. Activities, products, and services in the Community Plaza cannot conflict with the goals and mission of HMA or negatively impact other aspects of the event.
- Event registration is not required; table registration allows for two representatives to access Handbell Commons only. Access to classes and concerts is not included.
- The Friday plated dinner is not included with a Community Plaza Table registration. If you wish to attend please purchase a ticket during registration and select your entrée below.
Questions should be directed to Jennifer Vangolen, Exhibiting Partner Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org